Test & Integration Engineer
Position will provide test and integration engineering
support on large, complex, multi-platform systems. Position
tasking may require greater involvement in either system
testing or system integration.
Test engineering may involve developing and implementing test plans and scripts; installing, operating, and troubleshooting test tools and software; and validating that system operation meets specified requirements. Installation engineering may involve loading hardware into racks, installing software and applications, building the system to drawing package specifications, running and labeling cables, and verifying system dataflow.
An A.A. or B.A./B.S. is preferred.
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title and number you are interested in as the subject line.
Job Title: Software Test Engineer- Special Project
Description: Task areas will include: Architecture, Software Development, and Program Management. 5+ years experience in Software testing. Proven experience using LINUX environment.
Job Title: Tester
- A minimum of 3 years experience in testing processing, storage, and retrieval systems. This experience shall include:
- At least 3 years experience in testing of a mid to large scale integration program
- Knowledge in writing test cases and creating test data and expected results
- Experience analyzing problem reports and regression tests
- Experience formulating, executing, and documenting test cases.
- Some UNIX shell scripting and SQL experience
- Occasional/Limited after hours support
Job Title: Senior Test Engineer (SDH/SONET)
Description: The selected candidate must have experience with software testing and meet the required skills as defined by the labor category and the additional items listed below. This candidate must have experience and knowledge of SDH/SONET based networks to be considered for this position.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in test engineering or integration of modern hardware/software systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels
- A strong background in network engineering is required
- Experience with establishing, maintaining, and testing SDH/SONET based networks
- Experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to, IP, TCP/UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
- Experience with C, C++, Bash, Perl, Python, or other scripting language
- Experience with installing, configuring, and using personal security products including host and network based firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports
- A minimum of eight (8) years experience with requirements analysis experience
- Knowledge of test tools, to include Hewlett-Packard's (HP) Quality Center
- Experience with building end-to-end test infrastructure from source to destination to include provisioning computers, loading software, and creating test threads through network infrastructure
- Experience with executing independent verification and validation on component and system integration testing according to test plans/procedures
- Experience documenting test results according to the customer's defined standards
- Experience with implementing, maintaining, and testing network equipment and configuring workstations as required to support test activities
- Experience with utilizing a tool such as Wireshark to support network and computer security analysis
- Experience with troubleshooting network system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, SUN Solaris, and Linux
- Experience with installing COTs products in support IT lab equipment (workstations, switches, etc.)
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
Job Title: Mid-Level Test Engineer
Description: The selected candidate will work in a division responsible for performing system test of various Developed applications. These applications range from client side applications to web-based database systems. The test candidate will work alone and with other testers depending on the application being tested.
The selected candidate should have experience in:
- Building and testing a total end-to-end test infrastructure, from source to destination, using resources contained in a single lab or shared among multiple labs. Duties would include provisioning computers, loading required software, and creating test threads through an available network infrastructure.
- Authoring system test documentation to include System Test Plans (STP), System Test Procedures, and End of Test Reports (EOTR).
- Performing requirements analysis and interpretation in preparation for system level testing
- Conducting system end-to-end testing according to developed test documentation.
- Executing additional "value add" system testing
- Interfacing with internal and external customers as it applies to interpreting requirements, developing test documentation, executing tests, and publishing test results.
Job Title: Mid-Level Test Engineer
Description: The candidate will work with a requirements team to ensure requirements testability, and work with a team of developers, system engineers, and database analysts to produce test cases and scripts for the systems functional, operations, and benchmark tests. The candidate will be expected to execute system testing as required to verify system feature implementation and data validity. Will produce test results documentation and validate system builds. Candidate will work with the development team to assist with troubleshooting of system issues and assist with configuration of system test beds.
Desired Skills: Experience working with system engineers to develop operational and functional system test cases, experience working with a requirements team to ensure requirements testability, experience working in an agile software development environment, experience with relational databases, Shell scripting and task automation